Inaugural WERC Seaside Cup
6.5hr Endurance Race at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Monday Sept. 19
(The only Pro-Am Endurance race at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca in 2022!)
Live Broadcast! This event will feature a professionally produced live broadcast.
This event will have a strict 105dB sound limit enforced all sessions of the day.
- Practice and Qualifying will take place between 9am and 10am.
- Race will begin around 10:15am
- Event schedule will be posted at a later time
- 6.5hrs of racing to take place at the home of the world famous corkscrew
- Event to conclude before 5pm
- Headlights are not required as all racing will take place during daylight hours
We are using a brand new Registration process for this NASA Endurance racing event.
- Select "Endurance Racing - Vehicle Registration" and select your class. (This will register your car and secure you one of the 45 available entries.)
- If you are also driving on your team, select "Endurance Racing - Driver Registration". Then select "Car + Driver Registration". (You can also do this at a later time.)
- As you proceed through the registration process, you'll reach the section where you can declare your team. Please name your team name. This is what will display in timing and scoring.
- Once you've completed the registration of your vehicle, please inform your drivers to register themselves on this event page as drivers on your team. (Please inform them that they must do so no later than Aug 19. This will help ensure we have adequate time to assist with any last minute licensing or medical concerns.)
- Any team principle that wants to register multiple vehicles will need to process each team vehicle entry separately. We suggest processing the vehicle entry by itself for fastest service and then registering the second vehicle.
- Each Vehicle Registration must use a different declared "Team Name". "Team NASA Racers 1" and "Team NASA Racers 2" are satisfactory.
(If you are driving on a team and did not register the car, follow these steps.)
- Select "Endurance Racing - Driver Registration". Then select the team you will be driving on. If you do not see the team listed, it is because your team principle hasn't registered the car for the event yet. This must be done before you can register to drive on the team.
- Complete your registration and the system will automatically add you as a driver for that team.
- Vehicles must be registered before drivers.
- Every driver for a team must register individually.
- Vehicles and drivers have separate entry fees for this event.
- All teams must have a minimum of 3 registered drivers.
VIP Endurance Team Upgrade
This option includes the following:
- Access to one of the 24 garages on the pit lane beginning Sun, Sept. 18 at 7pm through Mon. Sept. 19. Garages must be vacated by 9pm.
- A 17.5' x 80' parking space outside your garage.
- Pit lane access from your garage.
- Priority grid placement for the open practice session that will precede qualifying. (Please note: This grid order for the priority placement will be based upon order of registration.)
Competition license holder Racing Information –
Racers, please make sure your Medical Form is current, this can be checked from your NASA account by clicking your name in the upper left corner of this page.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re 45 years old or older, you are required to submit a 12 lead EKG with your medical evaluation from. The EKG is generally only required to be submitted one time, and held on record unless you have a change in your health. Current Medical forms can be found at: https://members.drivenasa.com/forms.
If you don’t know which class to enter, please refer to the NASA Rules, and Series Rules, all available at: https://drivenasa.com/road-racing. If you still don't know where to class your car, please submit support request here. All racers must have their annual tech completed along with car classification forms and dyno certification forms (if required) submitted here.
Suit patches are required for all driver's suits. Each car must have 4 NASA stickers. Regular price will be $5 for patches and $2.50 for each sticker. Patches and stickers will be available at Driver Info/Registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy –
Participants who cancel with at least 30 days notice are eligible for to receive a refund minus a $79 processing fee.
Cancellations received with less than 30 days notice are eligible for a refund if an eligible team on the waitlist can fill the spot being vacated. Alternatively, the entry can be transferred to another team of your choosing. If no team is eligible to take the vacated space, no refund will be issued.