HPDE, Time Trial (TT), Road Racing
Over the course of the weekend, you will enjoy:
- Tons of track time on the 2.5-mile road course.
- Training from experienced instructors.
- Friendly competition against drivers like you.
TT Driver Screening
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, for screening and approval.
TranspondersYou need a transponder if you participate in Time Trial. Please provide number during registration, or rent one. You do not need a transponder
- Tech will be available on Friday, Nov. 12, 3-6pm.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since you are not timed. DO NOT
rent a transponder.